There are a lot of reasons why you may be seeing those yellow traces on your teeth. Maybe because you have been smoking a lot, maybe because you don’t brush your teeth regularly and maybe because you have been drinking a lot of red wine, colas or dark juices; whatever is reason is, all of these are making your teeth look bad and unhealthy.
Although a lot of people take it for granted, dental care is actually very important for you and you must keep your teeth healthy, white and strong. But without a little effort, it isn’t possible. So here are a few ways to keep your teeth healthy and white –
1. Ditch your old toothbrush – Well, this is one of the biggest mistakes you make. Using the same toothbrush for months and months. You must keep changing your toothbrush in every 3-4 months. Using the old toothbrush won’t really help you while brushing.
2. Brushing your teeth – You must make sure that you brush your teeth twice a day. Once when you get up from the bed and the other when you go to your bed. Make sure you brush your teeth the right and the proper way. Brushing twice a day prevents the acid buildup that can occur due to the breakdown of food by bacteria.
3. Always clean your tongue – Every morning use a tongue scrapper to clean your tongue. This will help you remove the tongue plaque and that will improve your breath. When you get bad breathe it is because of the buildup of bacteria in your tongue.
4. Try gurgling with Apple cider vinegar – Gurgling with apple cider vinegar every morning would help you remove the stains and whiten your teeth. It also helps you keep bacteria at bay from your teeth and gums.
5. Brush your teeth with baking soda at least once a week – This is another way to keep your teeth healthy and white. It helps you to remove the stains from your teeth. Or if you don’t want to use baking soda, you can use salt instead.
6. Visit your dentist on a regular basis – Although you try to take care of your teeth on your own, but sometimes you need an expert and you dentist is the one. You need to visit your dentist on a regular basis and that helps you to keep your teeth healthy for a long run. Moreover, a visit to a dentist keeps upcoming threats at bay—as they say, prevention is better than cure. Dentist Vancouver City provides you best dentist services in Vancouver. So if you need any help, you know where to go!